HVAC Service Plans & HVAC Maintenance PlansLiberty Hill, TX, Round Rock, TX, Sun City, TX, Leander, TX, Georgetown, TX & Florence, TX
DO MAINTENANCE PLANS PAY FOR THEMSELVES?
YES We use a condenser cleansing chemical that does not attack the aluminum or copper. This cleaning drops the amperage (the current draw of power), which in turn saves you the cost of the maintenance plan, if not more. Caution, do not use home products to clean this coil as it will eat the aluminum and cause major problems.
Consider signing up for an annual maintenance plan.
Maintenance Special: $157 annual price
Financing available based on credit approval.
We accept major credit cards for service maintenance and new installations.
Maintenance Plans provide the following service:
- Furnace (Fall/Winter or upon your request)
- Add chemical/bleach to condensate drain line (cost of chemicals included)
- Check all limit controls
- Check for carbon monoxide using a high tech CO tester, which finds minute particles over a normal CO unit
- Adjust burners, if necessary, for proper burning of fuel/gas
- Replace filter if you have one available, unless using 5” filter. 5” filter will be replaced annually (cost of filter NOT included)
- Clean firebox, if necessary, as most older units require cleaning
- Using electronic natural gas detector, check all appliances for gas leakage
- Air Conditioner (Spring/Summer or upon your request)
- Use chemicals designed to clean outside condenser (cost of chemical included)
- Check amperage on fan and compressor for proper operation
- Check refrigerant charge
- Add chemicals/bleach to condensate drain line (cost of chemicals included)
- Check evaporator motor for proper operation
- Replace filter if you have one available, unless using 5” filter. 5” filter will be replaced annually for an additional fee of $112.
- Check float valve in condensate pan (in attic) for proper operation