Reduce Your Home Heating & Cooling Costs
Did you know that you can lose a lot of energy and heat through your attic if you have poor or degraded insulation? Thermal imaging photos show how heat is lost through doors, windows and the roof of your home. Adding AttiCat insulation and sealing leaks around your home can reduce your home heating and cooling costs by as much as 20%! The team at Georgetown Air Conditioning & Heating can install brand new insulation to keep you comfortable all year!
AttiCat™ Blown-In PINK FIBERGLAS™ Expanding Insulation from Owens Corning
Why choose AttiCat™ Blown-in Insulation?
- Save up to 20% on your home’s heating and cooling energy costs by insulating and air sealing.
- AttiCat™ Expanding Blown-In PINK FIBERGLAS™ Insulation is non-combustible and meets all building codes for non-combustibility.
- Keeps its energy saving R-value over time
- Expanding Blown-In PINK FIBERGLAS™ insulation will not settle.
- Made up of 35% recycled glass, AttiCat™ Insulation is also ENERGY STAR and GREENGUARD certified.
- Increase the comfort of your home during extreme heat
- Increase your home’s resale value